Sunday, September 16, 2012

The dusty glow


BRC is a magical wonderland that feeds the soul, leaving people with a certain glow. This glow tends to open up the heart and turn off the minds evil voice, ego. Life stresses appear to be the dimmer. As the high fades, the mind begins to stir. Hopefully, Decompression will bring back a little bit of the dusty glow I seem to be tightly holding onto. Reality is setting in and I think its time to let it go.  I don't want to though. 

As the ego awakes, it begins to take hold. I want to stop it. How I thought a part of it dried up during the days I was away. It turns out it was just asleep. Now its time to have the self control to shut it up on my own. If I cant shut it up and make it go away, then I must drowned it in positivity and love. Here's to hope and possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment