Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Hey you...

Would you like too much or not enough love? Honestly, I'd rather choice the later. If not, well, how will that person ever know. Why would you want to not show love? Well, because not getting it can hurt, but giving can as well. Why or what are we afraid of? The rejections. The moment when you are not the one. The moment when the kind of love you want to receive isn't reciprocated. Connection is necessary and I wanted it. Intensity, is the only thing I'm looking for. Love isn't for the weak, when vulnerability beginnings to hurt, and you're not getting as much as you need. It hurts and is hard.

You shouldn't give all of yourself at once, but you should give yourself to a degree. You're special, baby, start acting like it and demanding respect. You want love, well you need to learn and recognize when its present. If love is not there, it may never be. Your heart is big and you only deserve Worthy ones. Getting ripped off and lied to really sucks, more especially when its with your heart. $25 bucks is nothing.  Well what do you do from there. Umm you grow a pair, duh. No you smile and say thank you, I'm hurt, but I will move on. I love you and wish you the best. But once your emotions and the level of respect drops, you need to left yourself off the hook and swim like a free fishy. Fishers are sneaky ones.

I think giving love is a hard thing to do. How do you give love without giving up you? And not in a physical sense but in an emotion one. How do you protect a heart that is trying to be open? Once that heart is wounded its hard to give it again. BTW, word to to the wise, Do not tell a person they are a beautiful soul and thank them, when they don't even return your text. I'm looking for real love too Hun. Enough said. Cheers, Here's to pulling numbers and chasing summer love.

Thank you to all who inspire me and teach me lessons. Did your mother raise you?
XO
AT

No comments:

Post a Comment