Sunday, May 8, 2011

Are guys like hand bags?


Having a guy is nice, you have someone to hold the important stuff. Aka, no purse to get in the way while you dance. This guy must be trust worthy, before you let him hold your stuff though. Until then, lets be classy independent women! What do classy independent women do? They turn to FASHION!!

While I've been out on the dance floor, I've seen some bags that I dig. I can't decide what is more me, a clutch, small side bag, belt purse, fanny pack, or the sexy grater belt? Time to try them all out. You never should limit yourself. There are lots of possibilities out there. 

But are boys really like bags? Well if so, I know what kind of boys I am attracted to. I guess, I know what kind of bags I like as well. The question than lies, which one works well with me? Is it a search or just a feeling? With trail and error, you can tell. There should be a feeling, and it will just grow into more. Before they realize it, they are holding your stuff. Until then, strap on the purse and keep moving to the beat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment