Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Lies We Tell...

Telling the truth can be a hard thing to do. It's easier to not take responsibility for your actions and to just brush them under the bed.  But the boogie man will come out to play and reveal those lies when you least expect it.


Sometimes the best lies are the ones we tell ourselves. We like to pretend we want certain things; yet, we hide from our truth desires. Maybe because it is scarier to think that if we admit what we want the other person would run and never look back.  As it turns out, your actions will speak louder than your words. So instead of hiding and sweeping it under the bed, you should confront it and address the issue. Whether the issue be within yourself or with another, grow up and tell it like it is.


My bed rest on a frame and I don't think my shoes will protect me so before the man comes for me I should lay my desires out to blow in the wind:


Honestly, most are looking for the same thing, LOVE. Who doesn't want to be loved and have someone to love? Yes, fun is always high on the list as well, but why can't we have our cake and eat it too. Well you can. You just have to find someone who is looking for the same thing and likes doing what you do. Then you get it all in one nice package. Also If  you can't take your eyes off that person and all you want to do is jump their  bones than you have a win win situations. I've been single for far too long. I miss the cute notes, holding hands, the sneak kisses on the cheek while out in public, and the late wild nights wrestling in the sheets. To feel comfortable and safe in someone's arms, while knowing they are not judging, just expecting you as you are.  Love, commitment, passion, respect and fun are my true desires. What are yours? Figure them out before its to late and the boogie man takes his hold over you.



No comments:

Post a Comment