Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sexual Orientation:Bisexual

This all kind of started as a joke. I get told all the time that I'm boy crazy. Well, hopefully this blog will help implicate more diverse topics into my day to day conversations, by taking away some of the energy I use on discussing guys . I figured it's best to write about what you know, or interested in learning more about. So my hopes are to amuse you with all my flirtatious interactions, to question love or what not, and share some quirky clumsy stories of  being a shy girl wearing her heart on her sleeve.  Maybe this will lead me to the love of my life, if not, I may  just find something that is a little more interesting along the way.


on a random street in SF.




Shockingly,  It's not just all about boys. Wow, did she really just say that? Yup, I did.


The concept of beauty has marveled us for centuries, enhance the golden ratio. Does beauty cause attraction? In many cases, yes it does. Someone's physical beauty is the first thing one notices about a person; however, one can become beautiful once you get to know them. Women are breath taking, no matter what their shape or size. The curves on a females body are to die for.Human touch and interaction are also a beautiful thing. This must be what has drawn me to path that I'm on.

It all kind of comes full circle though,who doesn't want to find the love they want? Zeus, why did you have to torture us all? Out of fear from the power that is love? I guess it would be hard to be a human with four legs and four arms though. Yet with love, it should never matter what sex you fall for because we all are just trying to make a whole. Just remember if you fall quick and fast, unroll that sleeve and let it shine. No one will ever know if you don't show it off. 

3 comments:

  1. You never know who has an eye one you and who is lying in wait. Maybe someone is looking for a way into your head space and your city to make a move

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true, but the spark should always already be
    there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have to start somewhere, need a spark to burn down a forest

    ReplyDelete