Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Q Bar

The black leather curtains guarded the entrance into the small bar. Once you pass through the gates, you enter into a world of flashing lights and fashionable people. The music had me moving and grooving along with all those on the dance floor. The atmosphere and the lights made me feel like I was in daze. Girl, you got your head all up in the clouds. It's time to come down. Stop being so delusional, because your starting to sound crazy. 


Wait, what? You have to dream big. If you don't reach for the stars then what? That should go with everything in life. So don't settle. 


So open up those bright starry eyes babe.


I need to learn to get my point a crossed quickly. But why? I like long conversations and walks on the beach. I like to focus on one. Its to hard to juggle them all. I'm like a flower, we be blossomin. How are you suppose to know who to choose?  It's not all about your choice. Things need to be reciprocated. If they aren't you need to build a bridge and get over it. Let that fishy go and wave your flag high while shaking your tail feather.  




No comments:

Post a Comment