Thursday, May 5, 2011

Dolores Park



For all of you who don't know this is Dolores Park. It is the place to be on a nice sunny day in the city. Many people come here to join friends and soak up rays. Good place to meet fabulous guys, but you might want to ask them if they are straight.

The last adventure to Dolores Park resembled a scene from out of a movie. As I crossed the street, right in front of the park, 18th and Church, I was applying lip gloss. As I got closer to the other side,  my chap stick fell out of my hand. It rolled towards the curb. I made a small attempt to grab it but missed. Down the drain it did go. How ironic, after talking about how the chap stick was quite good and I wanted more, it rolls on into a sewer drain.  It all happened so slow; yet, I was in no state to respond quick enough. In a sense, then I let it go.
As a wise women once said, Don't chase, replace. Lesson learned. Dream big, until the next one. 

2 comments:

  1. ive got some more chapstick for you lol btw, its lip balm

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete