Friday, May 13, 2011

Default plus one

That would normally be a friend? I think so. But it's nice to be some one's main plus one and to have one of your own. It's also nice to have someone to roll through with, flying solo can be overwhelming and is kind of hard to do all the time. Looking for my plus one, someone who is down to get down; however, it's not  only about going out. What about if you need a partner to go sailing with you or fly to Argentina for business? Or to just sit next to on the couch while you both relax? Or how about that new restaurant you wanted to try?


Your default plus one and you have to be under the same agreement and understanding. Default plus one, If you don't have plans than of course you should come with, because I'd love to have you. I'd never ditch you for a boy, if we had already made plans. Sometimes I'm trying to get buck wild but I don't think she would approve to being my plus one to that. Don't get me wrong both being a default plus one and having one is very beneficial. But I'm trying to be loved and give love here.  Not that I don't love you girl, because I do more than words. I think you get my drift. 


Andy + 1, who is down?

No comments:

Post a Comment