Friday, May 13, 2011

Pajama Jam

It was my first time going to the mezzanine and I wasn't disappointed. The mezzanine is a magical place. It's kind of like a warehouse turned to a club, like most clubs in San Francisco. The main focus is the dance floor. It's huge. The dirty bird event was crackin that night. The place was super packed with people in all kind of costumes and PJs. That night I rolled through with a handful of friends, which doesn't happen often and I was feeling on top of the world. Thank you for coming, I hope you enjoyed and will come to more events with me in the near future!! :)


The purple and pink lights bounced around, as I walked into the magical place.  I knew the night was going to be full of surprises just from the appearance. The music mimicked the surrounds. The beats were off the hook and the girl Dj was laying it down. Throughout the night of course I would see and met all kinds of people. I even received some panda love, got a panda hug from girl, in well a panda costume. Sometimes you just need to give some people some love, like through a compliment  or what have you, and they will  mostly will return that love.



This is on the wall in the smoke area at the mezzanine.

That is romance at it's finest. A man lighting your cigarette, especially without a lighter. It's almost like kissing. It's beautifully sensual. That night things continued to unfold like little hidden prizes.

I got noticed in the crowd by one of the big boys. :) Unfortunately, my friends had to leave early, but I stayed and danced the night away. I ran into a old crush while bobbing to the beat. At first he didnt recognize me, but once he did he picked me up with excitement. Let's just say we were  on completely different levels that night. But I knew the drill, so he was in good hands. Sometimes the pass is just the past. There was no rekindle  of a spark that night. I came to realize that we didn't fit as perfectly as I had previously thought. Guess your not the one. 

Sometimes we just get lost in the mind fuck. I've come a long way since than though. Only get trapped when the powers are a little stronger than my own. I use to be a rosebud on the wall, not so much anymore. More like the fucker, than the fucke.

It's been a week and there still  has been no sign of  him trying to communicate with me. It's safe to say, he's just not that into me. It's all good, we can be friends. Sweet, because his friends were really cute. Well hopefully Ill see them around at the next Dirtybird. 

No comments:

Post a Comment